If you won the lottery... where would you live???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I already live part time in OK, CA and CO. I would prolly not change anything permanent residential status but I would for sure add a few more part time places to chill at like NYC where I work some times, and also maybe somewhere colder too like Montreal or Vancouver. I'm not a fan of hot sunny places. Eastern Europe would be kind of cool too, maybe Norway or Sweden.

You can have NYC and Eastern Canada. There's nothing there that I desire.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can have NYC and Eastern Canada. There's nothing there that I desire.
Vancouver is in British Columbia. Some of the finest hunting in the world on the West side of Canada.
Victoria Island just off the coast from Vancouver has the highest population of bears per capita than anywhere in the world. We spent 8 days there two years ago and saw only one. Saw sign everywhere on our hikes, but no actual sightings.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Vancouver is in British Columbia. Some of the finest hunting in the world on the West side of Canada.
Victoria Island just off the coast from Vancouver has the highest population of bears per capita than anywhere in the world. We spent 8 days there two years ago and saw only one. Saw sign everywhere on our hikes, but no actual sightings.

I understand that. I'm more into the goose and duck hunting of northern Alberta. I've never seen anything like it, anywhere. Ducks and geese in the breeding grounds around La Crete have never seen a human. Layout blinds in the fields aren't necessary. Just setup the decoys, setup the blinds, and prepare to shoot.
28ec959f1753bc26cb965b5ce1aa21d7.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom