If your fingerprints get rejected for SDA what happens?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to get mine done 3 different times (Cleveland County Sherriff and OKC Jail), last time was at OSBI.

Last edited:

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Myself and the wife just had to go thru the finger printing thing for foster care and mine went thru the first time but after 5 tries they didnt get all of hers even after us telling them they wouldnt and they could just pull her file at the OSBI which they argued they couldnt even thou that is where they send them anyway so after days of arguing with them they called the OSBI and got what they had and was ok

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to go to a place on Lincoln that did 'em electronically. A lifetime of retail and handling all that cardboard has just plumb wore me slick!!

:thumbup3:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had to go to the OSBI office in OKC and they tried 8 times to get hers and they finally had to give up and just piece together what they had. But yes you will get a notification to call and they will tell you what to do.
When I got printed for my SDA card back in the day, the deputy doing the printing had a heck of a time with the lady in line ahead of me. He asked if she worked in a bank, and she said she did; apparently, working with paper all day wears down your fingerprints, which can make them difficult to take.

He was finally able to get a good set, but when she asked, he said if he hadn’t, they’d have sent her up to the OSBI office in OKC to get printed.

Of course, this was back in ‘97 or ’98, when you had to go to your county sheriff’s office to get printed, so it wasn’t likely that they’d send in a set of bad prints.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If your prints are illegible, they'll send you off for digital fingerprinting. Why you'd want to sand your fingerprints off is beyond me....

Latest posts

Top Bottom