If your reloading looks like this..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today after shooting picked some brass up. Grabbed the stuff in the dud bins. Oh Lord if your reloading looks like this. You need to watch more youtube videos. There was a whole baggie of the 45s with princesses on the baggie. So let's see how many issues you can find in this group.
20200509_180516.jpg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of that may no be reloads< i had a co worker bring me a store bought box of federal 9mm a while back and when i opened it had powder coming out of the box looking further at them i found 3 that didnt have primers in them and powder had leaked out in the box

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today after shooting picked some brass up. Grabbed the stuff in the dud bins. Oh Lord if your reloading looks like this. You need to watch more youtube videos. There was a whole baggie of the 45s with princesses on the baggie. So let's see how many issues you can find in this group.
Lol, don't drink and reload...
:drunk2:

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 162285
Your not loading enough if you’ve never had those issues! But that’s a bunch of em for one batch of range ammo.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The 9mm that's pushed in too far could easily be a round that came from the mag slamming into the previous case that didn't eject, or came up high and hit the barrel hood. So I wouldn't blame that on reloads.
The 45s on the right though are from someone not belling the case mouth. Definitely a reload issue.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 9mm that's pushed in too far could easily be a round that came from the mag slamming into the previous case that didn't eject, or came up high and hit the barrel hood. So I wouldn't blame that on reloads.
The 45s on the right though are from someone not belling the case mouth. Definitely a reload issue.
Did you notice the primers in backwards on the 9mm also

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Problem with the .45's on the right is they are not seated deep enough. The ogive should be slightly less than the thickness of a dime above the case mouth. Those are the thickness of a quarter. I'd be surprised if they would even fit into a standard magazine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom