IHOP Edmond is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were mentioned earlier, but I'll chime in as well for Good Gravy Diner on Western. However, they are closed on Monday and Tuesday and their hours for the rest of the week are 7:00 am to 1:00 pm. I would verify the hours though as they may open at a different time. Check the menu at the link below to check on prices, although one never knows if a business keeps their website up to date.

Good Gravy Diner

View attachment 326206

Tried Good Gravy. Was very underwhelmed.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A latte is not simply "coffee with milk" it is an art form. There is a reason the barista has a masters degree.

My granddaughter WAS a Special Education teacher. Hired for her sign language skills. 4 years and she is NOW a batista. Makes 3x the $$$$, no politics and BS, no stress and loves it.

Others have the worthless Liberal Arts, gender studies and laundry habits of Appalachian wimmens degrees, but not all.

We used to like IHOP, too expensive and druggie hangout. Jimmy's Egg is CRAP. Waffle House is the Ho n Go.

Anytime we are out, our preferred place is Lenny's, er, um, Denny's.

Boomerang is pretty decent.

With the lack of workers, supply chain and inflated food prices (eggs up 500%); January and beyond will see MANY places closing down permanently.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s not just IHOP. People don’t want to work these days. Severe labor shortage regardless what you pay.
And it’s not just in Edmond. I’m in the Atlanta Airport right now at Terminal C. Half the food places are closed on a Saturday afternoon. Trash cans overflowing everywhere. What’s sad is when we left last Friday out of Wills Rogers our beloved airport was filthy. The new men’s bathroom right by TSA had spilt soda on the floor, empty toilet paper and all dispensers out of soap. Twice during our two hour wait I mentioned the spill and it wasn’t cleaned up. Law suit waiting to happen from a slip and fall.

Latest posts

Top Bottom