IHOP Edmond is dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@joegrizzy, sunny side can be very location and staff specific. The ‘S’ in S&B burgers is the owner of sunny side . They have 5 I think and are looking at #6. It’s a good friend of mine and a fraternity brother. All that said, there are options I like better…
I believe they bought some friends restaurant. Grill on the hill. Haven’t been in since hopefully the quality is still as good.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seems appropriate.

Wednesday Morning Dog GIF by Sealed With A GIF

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In my most humble opinion IHOP and Dennys were a small niche dedicated to 24hr food and smoking section, best used when sobering up or trying to prevent a hangover. Outside of that the food and service aren't worth showing up for.
Waffle House though always has that one old mean/ornery waitress out for my heart.

Poke78

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We tried the Ihop in Sand Springs yesterday morning. Unwashed dishes and silverware set out for our use.
Food was just blah…
Never again.
I live in Sand Springs so I know better than to go there. The next time you are around, I'd recommend a trip across the Arkansas River to the Crescent Diner - locally owned, BTW.

As to the general subject of IHOP, I know my daughter worked at the Stillwater location while she was in college and reported getting good tip income from a regular customer base. This was almost 20 years ago, though. Her manager there left and eventually opened the downtown Stillwater diner Granny's Kitchen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom