Ill just leave this here.... Iran says warships sailing towards U.S!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would put a little more substance to Iranian technology than is being thrown around in this thread. In 2008, while working for an international engineering company in Tulsa, an Iranian engineer downloaded gigabytes of data that contained engineered drawings, diagrams, designs of many of the items we engineered. Iran may not be able to do things themselves, but they can steal it!

Now they just need to steal plans and the engineers needed to build high tech manufacturing facilities.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sure we'll know everything those boats are capable of before/if they make it near our territorial borders, assuming we don't already. If they do park 12nm off the coast, I'm sure we'll know their captain's shitting schedule and how often he pulls the pud. This is posturing and sabre rattling, not a real threat.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The facts, as proven by the past ten years war, are no one can stand against the us military solider for solider tank for tank.. HOWEVER..... when our politicians get involved the U.S. cannot stand against most "foes".

I personally believe that we should have a fourth branch of the government, the military..

Latest posts

Top Bottom