I'll soon be selling a few of my hand guns. Top shelf and I'll be fair on the prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've just got too many handguns and I finally accepted that. Rather than have my wife have to deal with selling them if something happens to me. I'm going to thin out the herd a bit. I've got some outstanding guns but I plan on getting down to one cal in each. Such as, I'll keep the Fn FNX 45 tactical with the holosun shake to wake green dot (because I love it..Ha) but selling the Kimber desert warrior tfs tactical 45. Same with the 9 mils. I'm keeping 3, two of them include the P07 and shadow 2, but sell the rest. I will be adding one handgun and that's a springfield 10 mm range officer with optic.
Just a heads up and hope to sell them in OK so I don't have to go through the ffs and shipping crap.
When I'm more up and around, I'll make my choices and post them

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thinning my herd down too for the same reason. Keeping enough revolvers to have one in most locations of my house, my CC and my full size 9. I am just wanting to trade my full size Ruger for an older Smith so I can down size my magazine collection too.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've just got too many handguns and I finally accepted that. Rather than have my wife have to deal with selling them if something happens to me. I'm going to thin out the herd a bit. I've got some outstanding guns but I plan on getting down to one cal in each. Such as, I'll keep the Fn FNX 45 tactical with the holosun shake to wake green dot (because I love it..Ha) but selling the Kimber desert warrior tfs tactical 45. Same with the 9 mils. I'm keeping 3, two of them include the P07 and shadow 2, but sell the rest. I will be adding one handgun and that's a springfield 10 mm range officer with optic.
Just a heads up and hope to sell them in OK so I don't have to go through the ffs and shipping crap.
When I'm more up and around, I'll make my choices and post them

Sounds like an opportunity to buy my formerly :owned3: handguns back. :thumb:

Sold all but a couple of .38 Special S&W revolvers and a couple of 9mm pistols the past year to get college daughter transportation, but now that that is done...

BTW, I do live in Oklahoma...:wink2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom