I'll soon be selling a few of my hand guns. Top shelf and I'll be fair on the prices

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazroh

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I am severely trimming the herd down. I don’t want to leave a pain in the ass for my wife to have to go thru and try and sell, and have her call one or more of my friends and have them pick thru my stuff like cardinals picking out sunflower seeds from a feeder. The simple fact that holds true for far more men here then they realize , is that our wives like guns far more less Then we think they do; they humor our passion far more than we think. if they didn’t know they held value, they’d Chuck em out in the trash.
Ain’t this the truth

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm doing the same thing with a few of my stuff. Please let me help you advertise. I know a few people that collect and buy. If you could put together a pic/info and price on each. I'll bust my butt helping you sell them.
You are a good man and it would be an honor to be to assist.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is one of the reasons I am severely trimming the herd down. I don’t want to leave a pain in the ass for my wife to have to go thru and try and sell, and have her call one or more of my friends and have them pick thru my stuff like cardinals picking out sunflower seeds from a feeder. The simple fact that holds true for far more men here then they realize , is that our wives like guns far more less Then we think they do; they humor our passion far more than we think. if they didn’t know they held value, they’d Chuck em out in the trash.

Thankfully my brothers, brother-in-law and future son-in-law would help my wife deal with it . . . if it ever came to that.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had this sign (below) hanging in my classroom for years. My wife bought it at an NRA Friends Banquet.

My biggest fear is that I will die and my wife will sell all my guns for what I told her I paid for them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom