Illegal alien kills LEO/wounds another, another illegal alien kills four Americans to buy meth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The End Of Time Is Very Near Hope Everyone Is Ready
I believe so, I never thought things would happen so quickly. Obama hastened the return and Trump is doing things that appear to be in order more or less-Jerusalem the capitol of Israel, "Golan Heights belongs to Israel." This has infuriated the muslims and they are preparing for their mahdi to return and if they all die in a nuclear blast they don't care, it is for allah. (I try not to capitalize those words, I'm not PC enough).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We could have a sticky thread on all the killings by illegals. Only problem is the PC police would have a fit and scream about how citizens commit more murders, rapes, etc. I always wonder if the open borders crowd thinks we do not have enough of our own and need to invite in more murderers, rapist, etc.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We could have a sticky thread on all the killings by illegals. Only problem is the PC police would have a fit and scream about how citizens commit more murders, rapes, etc. I always wonder if the open borders crowd thinks we do not have enough of our own and need to invite in more murderers, rapist, etc.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are 330 million in this country, how many are illegal?

Estimated to be about 11 million but some sources say that is very low. Sadly far to many of them turn out to be gang bangers or other criminal types.

No one really has accurate numbers because the illegals don't fill out cards at the border to inform us of their numbers. However, that 11 million and 12 million numbers have been kicked around for years. I've even heard "unofficial sources" put the numbers closer to 20 million.

When I hear folks say, "Well, we can't round up 12 million people and send the home," I simply tell them we won't be rounding up 12 million. We'll round up 1 to 25 or more and send them home. If there is a wall and they can't return so easily, we could eventually find them all and be done with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom