illegal's test positive for Covid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have Democrat politicians to thank for this. Not to mention their constituents that put them in. The politicians are probably getting kickbacks from the cartels not to mention money laundering from the other countries. This is about keeping the Hysteria and the disease going and not eradicating it. This justifies their loony lockdowns and Draconian policies. There is money being made somewhere due to this

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When one considers that most of the illegal aliens are living with multiple families in confined areas ... as Sen. Tom Cotton said, Biden's border policy is a "super spreader event".

Oh it’s much worse than that.
There are tens of thousands living in tent/cardboard/tin cities on the other side of the wall as we speak. They have gathered there because Trump shut down the borders. Migrants from Central America hoping to flood our border with complicity of the Mexican government could no longer cross en mass and disappear into the population with a promise to appear in court up to 3 years later that they never showed up for under the obummer administration.
I was at the location where Trump visited and signed the wall on his last official trip.
IMG_2214.jpg

I talked to a border official at the location that told us about the migrant cities. It helped that my friend with me had just retired as the border control supervisor for that district a couple years earlier.
I was humbled at the patriotic display by those in attendance.

IMG_2200.jpg

Some walking miles singing the anthem and waving flags along the walk to get to the intersection where Trump would turn and go to his wall.
Guess what? 98% of the attendees at that intersection were Hispanic.
They are more rabid against the “illegals” coming over the border than any white person in the Rio Grande Valley. Because they drive down wages for legals.
6% of the illegals coming over the border in Brownsville Tx are testing positive for covid.
According to local news reports in the RGV and quoting the border patrol, they are being loaded into busses with those not sick to be sent around the country where they want to go.
Is that creating a crisis while advocating stopping one?

More than 100 illegal immigrants released by the Border Patrol into Texas since late January have tested positive for the coronavirus following their arrival, officials in a city on the U.S.-Mexico border tell Fox News.

Felipe Romero, a spokesperson for Brownsville, said Wednesday that the 108 positives represent 6.3% of the number of total migrants who have been rapid-tested at the city’s main bus station, where they are being released by the Border Patrol. Rapid testing of the individuals began there on Jan. 25.

He added that Brownsville does not have the authority to prevent those who test positive from traveling elsewhere in the U.S. -- and are advising them to quarantine, follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and socially distance.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/108-migrants-released-border-patrol-texas-positive-coronavirus

Yet our own government is denying services to its own citizens like basic education, health care and other services.
I’m fawking tired of it. I’m growing weary of hearing kids committing suicide because they feel isolated without social interaction with their peers and the teachers refusal to get them into the classroom with union backup.
I’m fawking tired of political idiots doing ^^^^ telling me a stupid mask will solve everything in 15 days a year ago, now asking me to wear three for Gods sake or we are all gonna die!
I’m fawking tired of social justice warriors telling me to put on a fawking mask to protect myself in public while outdoors or indoors for that matter while back peddling and moving the goalposts about what is safe for me. They have no business telling me what is safe for me.
Nobody can prove a mask does a damn thing to protect from viruses.
People keep buying these masks or lotions that are guaranteed to block 99% bacteria.
Guess what, viruses will pass right through that protection.
Your being scammed by corporate marketing.
Read the fine print on those masks and lotions.

Bacteria and viruses are both microscopic organisms that can cause disease in humans. While these microbes may have some characteristics in common, they are also very different. Bacteria are typically much larger than viruses and can be viewed under a light microscope. Viruses are about 1,000 times smaller than bacteria and are visible under an electron microscope. Bacteria are single-celled organisms that reproduce asexually independently of other organisms. Viruses require the aid of a living cell in order to reproduce.

https://www.thoughtco.com/differences-between-bacteria-and-viruses-4070311

If one wants to wear a mask, I’m not going to make fun of you or disrespect you for doing so.
Every person in this country has a choice.
Every one needs to follow their personal convictions to make themselves feel safe just like some of us carry guns to make us feel more safe in this convoluted society we are experiencing currently.
This oppression by the government has to stop.
Our brain dead president just called Tx Neanderthal for deciding to open the state 100%. No masks, no distancing.
Those mandates are now recommended, not required.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom