illegal's test positive for Covid

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, most natives, certainly didn’t want us here. Especially after broken treaty after broken treaty. I find perceptions around European imperialism rather fascinating and often hypocritical.

US has blamed immigrants for problems since almost day one. They are an easy scape goat. Some things never change. I often wonder if my ancestors came here legally or not. We haven’t been able to find that out yet. I personally think the current quota system is a train wreck. Not sure how to fix it but immigrating here is not easy and can take at least 20 years from many countries, and that is if you have family members here that are citizens.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, most natives, certainly didn’t want us here. Especially after broken treaty after broken treaty. I find perceptions around European imperialism rather fascinating and often hypocritical.

US has blamed immigrants for problems since almost day one. They are an easy scape goat. Some things never change. I often wonder if my ancestors came here legally or not. We haven’t been able to find that out yet. I personally think the current quota system is a train wreck. Not sure how to fix it but immigrating here is not easy and can take at least 20 years from many countries, and that is if you have family members here that are citizens.

Oh that's BS. I used to work with more than a few illegals in the restaurant industry and the ones that went about it the right way, did it in 3-4 years.

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
US has blamed immigrants for problems since almost day one.

Not blaming legal immigrants. Blaming ILLEGAL ALIENS and blaming them for cause.

Estimates for what we pay in our tax dollars every year for illegal aliens range from $139.4b to $200b. This includes education, healthcare and incarceration costs. Not included is the costs are the loss of life due to the drugs some bring into the country. We lose approximately 70,000 people per year due to just fentanyl.

Given the costs associated with ILLEGAL ALIENS (not immigration), why shouldn’t the blame for the costs and loss of life be on them?

Suggestion? Try doing some honest reserach before you apologize for ILLEGAL ALIENS. You (possibly) might not come off as such a troll if you do.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

this thread is about illegals. No one is blaming legal residents of anything. Your statement about “...blamed immigrants...” is not germane to the topic and seems to be purposely illusory.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having just spent 2.5 months for the third year in a row, I have a feel of what is happening on the border along with a friend that is a retired Border patrol Supervisor in the Mccallen sector.
The flood of illegals across the border which is mostly from Central America was stopped by Trump's order that did not allow them access to the US unless it was a legal immigration process. They still came but set up camps on the Mexican side of the border adjacent to the wall. We walked up to the wall several times and saw the oceans of cardboard shelters and tents of the illegals as far as one could see.
Now they are coming across the border in floods wearing biden T Shirts.
We talked to some RV friends that were at Mission Tx. The wall was 300' from their rig.
They have been going to that upscale RV park for years with zero issues.
Since brain dead biden took office, the arrest rate in the Mission sector is 800 a night for a round number. No telling how many didn't get caught.
The wall wasn't complete and under construction when they got there in October 2020.
They left last week when after weeks of finding illegals under their rig dripping wet going through parts of the wall that had not been completed became an issue when the border patrol couldn't' or wouldn't respond to illegals.
Catch and release like under obama is the new norm.
The border patrol was putting them on greyhound busses to their destination of choice by order of the white house until Greyhound said Fawk You and requires a negative covid test before entrance to one of their busses.
25% of the illegals in the Harlington area are testing positive for covid. The sames ones biden put on busses with those that were not infected.
Border patrol is taking pickup and van loads of illegals to homeless shelters in the Harlington area and dumping them on the street in front of the shelter with zero support and zero money.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should build a Murican Ninja Warrior course and let whoever manages to complete it come in. Would be good tv.
We don't need their sick, lame and lazy. We need their educated and financially responsible immigrants just like almost every other country in the world requires.
Mexico requires that. America should require it and they did under Trump's administration.
Americans can't immigrate legally into Mexico or most central American countries unless they can prove they can support themselves without the host government's social services.
My wife pays over $1000 a month for health care under obama care with a $10,000 deductible. Illegals under the obama plan can just walk into the hospital, get treated and walk away with zero monetary consequenses.
Under brain dead bidens EO the illegals have unfetter entry into the US and we can't stop them.
How would you have this issue resolved?

Latest posts

Top Bottom