**I'm a Volunteer COVID-19 Russian Vaccine Test Subject***

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All...

I had volunteered a few weeks ago using the Russian vaccine that was shipped to selected areas in America.

I was under the "Sputnik V trial" using the same vaccine they have been testing in Russia.
Russia has been pushing ahead with its potential coronavirus vaccine at full speed, licensing it for domestic use before large-scale trials had even begun. It is also marketing the shot abroad.

Two dozen clinics in Moscow have been racing to administer the vaccine to volunteers, but only around 16,000 people have received the first dose of the two-shot jab so far.

The shot/vaccine here in America and Oklahoma is somewhat a success!! I have had NO...side effect, aftermath, nor carryover.

As i sit her and type this...well I really feel fine and healthy with Нет проблем!!!

У меня все хорошо,и я с нетерпением жду работы, жить нормальной жизнью.

вот и все

ура!!!!:drunk2:
12291766353950.png

Lord, I apologize for that one there, and please be with all
the starving Pygmies down there in New Guinea! Amen!

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brought back a bag of these Russian candies from our trip. Buford's Market is a huge grocery store in Atlanta that has food from everywhere. Also got some Chinese soda that comes in a clear plastic can, but the top is an aluminum 'pop-top'. Odd to say the least!

IMG_1990.JPG

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True story:. When I lived in Houston I worked with a few Russian engineers. One of them wanted my wife and I to come over to his house and enjoy a traditional Russian dinner.

My wife and I arrive and when we entered the house I see numerous bottles of iced down vodka on the kitchen table. My eyes get big and I start walking toward the kitchen.

My Russian buddy grabs my shoulder and says...no..no.

That's flavored vodka..that is for the women. Only in Russia do women drink flavored vodka. He motioned me to follow him into the living room.

There on several tables were bowls of ice with vodka in them, cooling down.

He told me...drink straight vodka...this is for the men. Never in Russia do men drink flavored vodka.

Latest posts

Top Bottom