I'm Boycotting AT&T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerstalker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had Google fi about 10 years ago, had a lot of drop calls, and didn't care for it. Check into PureTalk.com veteran own Atlanta based. Customer service is great, "american speaking people". They have different plans.

1Mudman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done with all their services. A friend told me of a cell phone service called Google FI...anyone have any experience with it?
He said hes used it for about 4 years and he travels alot and always has had good sevice. And its WAY cheaper than ATT.
Google gathers your data and sales and gives it to the Government. I uninstall everything that has google

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Google gathers your data and sales and gives it to the Government. I uninstall everything that has google
All search engines gather information. They may say they will not sell your information which is true . . . they don't SELL it, but that does not mean they don't provide it to the government as part of their licensing (permission) to operate in the United States. Read the fine print on their 'privacy' guidelines and Terms of Service (TOS) agreements that you 'accept' simply by using the site.

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had straight talk since I was in the army (I kept the number when I got out) and I've had no complaints. Pretty decent service anywhere I've been, except out at Fort Irwin in California.

DrewS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a T-Mobile employee (IT Software Dev). My opinion is to go with service that works best for you at the locations you frequent most (home, work). Having said that I have 3 20% off codes for use by new customers only. This is 20% off the Magenta Max plan for as long as the account is open up to 12 voice lines. I'm NOT trying sell anything just offering and don't get anything if you sign up other than adding more customers to my company. I'll give codes on a first come first serve basis. PM if you want a code. If you don't plan on using please don't ask for one as someone else might be able to use it. I'll share details on how to use codes thru PM.
FYI: I don't work in sales, network, devices or billing so I can't be of much help on these topics.
Link for more info on the codes. FAQ page.
https://insider.t-mobile.com/

Last edited:

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had AT&T cell service for several years. The audio was always horrible. I decided to switch to Verizon on a phone deal. The first thing I noticed was how much better the audio clarity was with Verizon's digital voice feature. After about 5 years of Verizon I decided to switch back to AT&T on a phone trade-in deal. I thought surely AT&T has upgraded their audio by now. They gave me $400 bucks for my old Samsung cell galaxy g4. I bought the new Samsung G22 ultra, awesome phone. The first call I made was to my wife who also got the G22 ultra the same day. With just a few words out of the speaker I remembered how much I hated AT&T's audio. :scream: It was no better than before. Now, I'm stuck on a contract phone/plan deal for several months to come. When the time comes I'm switching back to Verizon or maybe Patriot Mobile if they have the digital voice feature.

Latest posts

Top Bottom