I'm done with NFA purchases for a while.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Time to save for a house. Here are ten of my 12 stamps. The other two are a 45Osprey and Sparrow suppressor.

i272.photobucket.com_albums_jj195_leemozoid_Mobile_20Uploads_20140521_195039_zpsjkqsumsl.jpg

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like them, details on the top 3 please.

10.5" RRA 9mm with a QD YHM Wraith XL suppressor and VORTEX Strike Fire red dot
5" TROS 3 lug 9mm with the same suppressor, optic pending
14.5" Block 1 SOPMOD M4gery (all Colt, 6921 upper and 6920 MAGPUL edition lower) with a Trijicon TA31 RCO M4 ACOG and YHM Phantom SS QD suppressor

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
12? I think you have just started. Certainly not done yet. Lol. There are many other kind of NFA items out there. Invest now before future USSA say no the citizen. United Socialized State of America ?

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Leemo has a collection that would make any gun fan weep with jealousy. I've had the pleasure of shooting a few of those, causing terrible envy issues. I may have to send him the bill for the therapy needed to deal with this.

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leemo has a collection that would make any gun fan weep with jealousy. I've had the pleasure of shooting a few of those, causing terrible envy issues. I may have to send him the bill for the therapy needed to deal with this.

Let me contribute to your neuroses. The best parts are at 1:05 and 3:05.

[video=youtube_share;ROyQZ3-QLRg]http://youtu.be/ROyQZ3-QLRg[/video]

Latest posts

Top Bottom