I'm done............

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t blame you one bit for retiring with the current societal liberal feelings toward those in blue. I’ve never seen so many people calling for an officer’s blood as they do today. I liked it better 50 years ago and I know some will disagree but a cop could arrest someone for bing disrespectful toward an officer of the law. Or, if a cop was hit by the bad guy, the cop could “buffalo” the guy. Times have changed though and not all for the better.
I’m glad you made it in one piece! Congratulations!

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 271942

I turned in my retirement letter today. 36 years of carrying a gun and badge. I've seen stuff people shouldn't have to see. I've done stuff people shouldn't have to do.

From the Book of Eli- "Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the strength and the conviction to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path. And for keeping me resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and your many signs along the way. Thank you for any good that I may have done, I'm so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friends I made. Please watch over them as you watched over me. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired, but I go now to my rest at peace. Knowing that I have done right with my time on this earth. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith."
Thank you and well done sir!

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 271942

I turned in my retirement letter today. 36 years of carrying a gun and badge. I've seen stuff people shouldn't have to see. I've done stuff people shouldn't have to do.

From the Book of Eli- "Dear Lord, thank you for giving me the strength and the conviction to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path. And for keeping me resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and your many signs along the way. Thank you for any good that I may have done, I'm so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friends I made. Please watch over them as you watched over me. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired, but I go now to my rest at peace. Knowing that I have done right with my time on this earth. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith."
Congratulations. I bet I outran you a time or two leaving Murphy's or Washington in general. Good run!

Latest posts

Top Bottom