I'm In !!!!! OKC Fairgrounds SuperDaves Gun Show December 1-2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AlexTheMediocre

well prob is the slots are all filled up with the crummy shows. gotta be a way to promote it so that we could get a "wannemackers of okc" type designation.

got wichita right north, and dallas to the south. gotta be able to happen.

i gotta plan. Make a FREEBIE table! that will get the cheepies off the couch/computer chair in bright n early. offer another buckoff if ya bring random useles itme to throw on said freebie table. that way, everyone wins. OSA wins cause classifieds arent plugged up with holsters n scope mounts...
dave wins cause building is packed....
okc wins cause then we dont have to travel to tulsa for a "big show"
fair grounds wins with added folks pilin in and payin their buck

bam boom i am genious! send me to the olympics, gimme a gold, game over!!!!

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well prob is the slots are all filled up with the crummy shows. gotta be a way to promote it so that we could get a "wannemackers of okc" type designation.

got wichita right north, and dallas to the south. gotta be able to happen.

i gotta plan. Make a FREEBIE table! that will get the cheepies off the couch/computer chair in bright n early. offer another buckoff if ya bring random useles itme to throw on said freebie table. that way, everyone wins. OSA wins cause classifieds arent plugged up with holsters n scope mounts...
dave wins cause building is packed....
okc wins cause then we dont have to travel to tulsa for a "big show"
fair grounds wins with added folks pilin in and payin their buck

bam boom i am genious! send me to the olympics, gimme a gold, game over!!!!
Wow! I appreciate your enthusiasm

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you got your spot, I've been gunshow abstinent since the $12 price showed up but I'll break that for your show. I hope you'll reconsider the "no helicopters" rule though I'm in the market for a nice gently used Huey or maybe an Apache if the moneys right lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom