I'm Not Afraid Of Dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really not afraid of dying I know where I'm going, I just don't want to be gone that long but the main thing is I'm a veteran and I don't want to lose my benefits. Can you imagine losing medical care at the VA Hospital? Losing Social Security and the annual CPI increases? Not being able to post on this board? These are some serious thoughts that race through my mind on occasion, what would you guys do if some of us suddenly croaked?
Maybe he Social Security program would become solvent, more appointments would be available at the VA.... I dunno, just sitting here thinking....thinking...Al Frankin's seat may be empty soon and I know someone that is unemployed and needs a job-Kathy Griffin, she's a wanna be comedian also which begs the question, "did she grab some woman's backside?" Ah well, just sitting here thinking...

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really not afraid of dying I know where I'm going
Ya sure about that?

John:3:5: Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
---
Acts 2:1: And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
Acts 2:2: And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
Acts 2:3: And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
Acts 2:4: And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
---
Acts 2:38: Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39: For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

Your call . ;)

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a joke, I do know where I am going when I die and it's not anything I've done or any church belief or denomination. It is because of what someone did over 2,000 years ago on a lonely cross by the name of Jesus. There is none other name whereby we may be saved. One can attend church every time the doors are open, give 10% plus of their income to a church-and while were're on that subject, the one that is giving is accountable for where the money is going-is it going to promote and do The Great Commission or build a basketball court or maybe send the pastor on a vacation to Hawaii? There are people that are desperate for help and they don't know where to turn, perhaps those of us in church should reach out to the unreachable.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm really not afraid of dying I know where I'm going, I just don't want to be gone that long but the main thing is I'm a veteran and I don't want to lose my benefits. Can you imagine losing medical care at the VA Hospital? Losing Social Security and the annual CPI increases? Not being able to post on this board? These are some serious thoughts that race through my mind on occasion, what would you guys do if some of us suddenly croaked?
Maybe he Social Security program would become solvent, more appointments would be available at the VA.... I dunno, just sitting here thinking....thinking...Al Frankin's seat may be empty soon and I know someone that is unemployed and needs a job-Kathy Griffin, she's a wanna be comedian also which begs the question, "did she grab some woman's backside?" Ah well, just sitting here thinking...

I just wish you an ample supply of toilet paper, fair winds and following seas. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom