I'm Not Going To Say It, But I told You So- Re: Climate Change

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been saying since Obama has in our Oval Office that "Global Warming" was a hoax and nothing more than Wealth Redistribution. People wouldn't go for wealth redistribution but the ignorant would grab and run with Global Warming. (Ignorant does not mean dumb, it means unknowing.) So Obama used Global Warming to create the one of the greatest scams perpetrated since he inception of this country. It is really a sick thing that Obama did to us.

UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate ...

UN IPCC Official Admits 'We Redistribute World's Wealth By Climate .

Scientists claim 'climate change' is really giant wealth redistribution

Scientists claim 'climate change' is really giant wealth redistribution Read the Full Article In a recent CNN panel debate, global warming critic Marc Morano of Climate Depot responded to a question suggesting that current record cold temperatures are a harbinger of "climate change." "So, record cold is now evidence of man-made global ...

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
once you've convinced most of the world on a lie (and successfully gotten away with it), why would you stop?

that's the thing about "conspiracies", people think "oh how could this be possible? someone would say something! someone would know the truth!"

but then the entire world craps on anyone who dares questions these things. even if they are scientists and experts whose opinions are backed by actual science.

this applies to history as well as politics. because history is politics! like i said, once you've gotten away with it once....you realize how easy it is......

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the worlds largest blue ammonia plant is scheduled to be built in pryor. in texas and oklahoma they are building plants that remove c02 from the atmosphere to pump underground where it will migrate back into the atmosphere. you will be required to pay in order to adjust your esg score?

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had any doubt that climate is changing in various parts of the world. Just like it always has since time began. The cause and the solutions are what I have issue with from the 97%.

Man may be a small part of it, especially in localized areas. But on a larger scale, it happens. Always has, always will and there's nothing man can do about it.

Yes...it's always been about $$.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget that Al Gore is "almost" the definitive "source" of the global warming nonsense. He is getting richer by selling "credits" such as carbon credits and sulphur credits. Sadly, many businesses buy into his nonsense.

I've long heard of the melting of the ice caps and that raising the sea levels...

...funny that no one talks of all the water going into the oceans from all the rivers around the world, and there are some pretty darn big rivers going that way. Why aren't they trying to get us to dam up all the rivers so that they never get to the sea?

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't forget that Al Gore is "almost" the definitive "source" of the global warming nonsense. He is getting richer by selling "credits" such as carbon credits and sulphur credits. Sadly, many businesses buy into his nonsense.

I've long heard of the melting of the ice caps and that raising the sea levels...

...funny that no one talks of all the water going into the oceans from all the rivers around the world, and there are some pretty darn big rivers going that way. Why aren't they trying to get us to dam up all the rivers so that they never get to the sea?
Because water cycle. And because that would flood the most populated areas of the world in a matter of days

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Holy crap I feel stupid for never thinking of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom