I'm on the hunt for the best burger.. in my own kitchen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Easy to improve that burger, add a fried egg & 2 strips of crispy bacon. Aside from that it sounds like you have a winner on your hands.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sauce should never make a burger... as I tell all those people who smother burgers in BBQ sauce or ketchup or whatever... "You dont like burgers, you like sauce"

If you really want to up your burger, start grinding your own. Just make sure you dont leave out the suet... need some of that fat in there. Just have to practice to get the fat content right. My current blend consists of suet, sirloin, short rib and brisket.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sauce should never make a burger... as I tell all those people who smother burgers in BBQ sauce or ketchup or whatever... "You dont like burgers, you like sauce"

If you really want to up your burger, start grinding your own. Just make sure you dont leave out the suet... need some of that fat in there. Just have to practice to get the fat content right. My current blend consists of suet, sirloin, short rib and brisket.
This is a true statement. If you want steak tartar,grind your own. I buy hamburger from WalMart once a month. I cook the Hell out of it. We all do what we have to do.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody (and I wont say whom) mentioned Mao. Mao on a burger.
Does nobody remember who Mao was?

One word for you, unnamed person:Mustard. Colonel Mustard in the pantry with a knife.

Mao on a hamburger? Are you daft?

I despair for the future of this country.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mao is the gateway "Food" that leads to thousand Island Dressing.

Are you saying that you want this spread on your burger?
static1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20120926203713_liberapedia_images_a_af_Mao.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom