I'm predicting a new business opportunity

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm predicting a new business, Covid mask nose art.

upload_2020-4-9_12-17-10.png

upload_2020-4-9_12-19-0.png

upload_2020-4-9_12-21-35.png

upload_2020-4-9_12-22-36.png

upload_2020-4-9_12-27-19.png

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I consider myself to be pretty much retired, I do dabble in the law a bit...specifically consumer bankruptcy. The work isn't too hard and it supplement some of my more expensive hobbies. This COVID madness is going to bring a LOT of $$$ into the pockets of bankruptcy attorneys...and I might have to ride that wave. I know, I am an evil bastard.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although I consider myself to be pretty much retired, I do dabble in the law a bit...specifically consumer bankruptcy. The work isn't too hard and it supplement some of my more expensive hobbies. This COVID madness is going to bring a LOT of $$$ into the pockets of bankruptcy attorneys...and I might have to ride that wave. I know, I am an evil bastard.
No, you're just an attorney. :bolt:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
95% of lawyers give all the rest of them a bad name.

:pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom