I'm sad to say. . . .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You need to get a roll of those junior police officer stickers they hand out at elementary schools and peel one off everytime you see someone like that.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know... He was on the way to an "appointment." Ya know, an appointment where he needed hand cuffs for committing a non-violent, but geriatricly aggressive, sex act. The belt holder was just a convenient carry device. Oh, the badge. He's a sworn sex addict.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry Badge? Sash? To hell with that -- I'm making a Carry Crown, and am crowning myself King Henschman of Carry, lord protector of Windsor Hills.

An idea for the home boys: maybe a carry grill?

We could have a lot of fun with this.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes. and you have the right to criticize him.....and i have the right to post.....and you have the right to respond....and i have the right and you have the right and i have the right and you.....well you get the point.

You have no rights. That is just some bs they tell you in school.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope this type of thing doesn,t happen to often.

And just why not? I see nothing wrong with a group of people who share a common interest getting together for a meal. Who cares if they are all OC'ing or not. In fact I hope to see more of this. The so called gun rights supporters on this bored need a kick in the ass. If you dont want to OC then dont but dont come on here trashing people the decide to exercise a right that many people fought long and hard to get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom