I'm so sick of this COVID-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
rnIKMlh.jpg

eZVVQBp.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Joel if that tooth ache gets bad, i know of 2 dentists that are seeing only emergencies. The mouth is open pathway to the blood stream and an infection can turn really severe quickly. Don't let it go.

Thanks. If you get a chance, maybe PM me their contact info.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm maxed out on the Meat Eater series on Netflix. That guy gets to go on some awesome hunts. The Sportsmans channel has too many commercials, so I'm watching the hunting and fishing shows on Netflix and YouTube.
I don't know how many of you trout fish Lake Tanneycomo by Branson, but there is a series on every day about how to fish the lake. Lilleys one cast.
Every day the resort owner or one of the guides he employs go out on the water for a half hour and use different tackle/lures to catch trout. We go there every year, sometimes twice a year, and I've learned a (pardon the pun) boat load of information.
As soon as my local lake settles down, its fishing time. I've been watching the lake levels at Kaw Lake. It's up about 3' with inflow matching the outflow. Pretty decent fishing below the dam now. Drove out there the other day and watched the paddlefish snaggers. They were catching a lot but they were small, in the 10-15 lb class. The crappie and sand bass should be moving up into the creeks with the warmer weather next week, so I'll have the kayak out in the creeks.
Blue cats are moving up to the north end of the lake. Drifting shad, cut bait, worms, or shrimp is having great results from what I'm hearing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom