I'm so sick of this COVID-19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting ready for the warm weather coming, and got fishing gear lined up, then put charger on the boat batteries. I have one of the GPS equipped trolling motors, and noticed some gunk coming out of the remote that hangs off my neck. Danged batteries leaked all over the internal electronics. Pretty much ruined.
Amazon Prime will have one here Wed Morning. Still have to get the new kayak out. I'll hit the creeks with it as soon as they clear up some.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting ready for the warm weather coming, and got fishing gear lined up, then put charger on the boat batteries. I have one of the GPS equipped trolling motors, and noticed some gunk coming out of the remote that hangs off my neck. Danged batteries leaked all over the internal electronics. Pretty much ruined.
Amazon Prime will have one here Wed Morning. Still have to get the new kayak out. I'll hit the creeks with it as soon as they clear up some.
Use the lithium batteries. Cost a little more, but they won't leak like alkaline. They will also last a lot longer.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am trying to get back to cleaning brass but the dogs keep getting tangled up when I use my long oxygen tubing. Thinking of trying to laser bore site a couple rifles but my batteries are dead and I hate to buy a 20 pack when I only need 3.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spring has evidently spring here in deep east Texas according to the long range forecast, so I started getting my garden beds ready and put a few plants in the ground yesterday between showers. I got up this morning, and something nipped the leaves off all my cucumbers.:censored:

Since it’s still early, rather than buy started plants again, I’m going to try starting from seeds this time. I’m also fencing it up today and setting up a camera to see what the heck is already getting in it.:anyone:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spring has evidently spring here in deep east Texas according to the long range forecast, so I started getting my garden beds ready and put a few plants in the ground yesterday between showers. I got up this morning, and something nipped the leaves off all my cucumbers.:censored:

Since it’s still early, rather than buy started plants again, I’m going to try starting from seeds this time. I’m also fencing it up today and setting up a camera to see what the heck is already getting in it.:anyone:

I betcha it's wabbits! I have seen a lot of those cwazy wabbits running awound my yard alweady. Everweybody knows wabbits love cucumber leaves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom