I'm tired. I think my wife is trying to kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the day off to catch up with the lawn.
Mowed, weedeated, power blew (no smart remarks) and watered. Got up early and went to Home D. for 12 bags of red mulch that I had to spread.
3 1/2 hours later the wife comes home from a quick trip to lowe's after she got off work.
In the trunk of her car is a new gas fire pit. I find this odd since I just put together a new fire pit I had to pick up on the way back from the city at HD.
Apparently she changed her mind so the next 2 hours (did I mention it's the hottest day on record and the humidity is deadly?) I spent putting this thing together (did I mention how hot it was today and I'd already worked my ass off?).
Like everything you buy these days, they don't always fit without some adjustments, much like my spine will need tomorrow.
Did I mention how hot it was??????? Sorry. Side effects of heat stroke. At least I think it's a stroke. And when did my dog learn Portuguese?
Maybe I need to drink some more water.
Hmmmm. Power blowing? Okay! No comment because this morning I was out hoin on the front curb at the house. Also, yesterday I was in Texas at Tractor Supply looking for a hoe. The only one in the whole damned store had a 3 pronged deadly weapon attached to it. So I bought a deadly modified hoe?
47d57bc050121d6d35ca23f08c3ee217.jpg
LMAO!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:scratch: Power blowin' and front yard ho'in...hmmm. I may need to go refresh myself on the rules here and maybe be doin' "The Mod Thing" ( :smack: )...I mean; I get the whole "don't ask; don't tell" thing and yeah, it's cool if guys wear wimmin's clothes and stuff I guess and everybody can all go to the same bathroom (I can't figure out how them wimmins gonna use the urinals? ( :scratch:) But seriously now: have we sunk to the lower levels of smut and gutter-livin' that we now got posts about power blowin' and front yard ho'in?

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:scratch: Power blowin' and front yard ho'in...hmmm. I may need to go refresh myself on the rules here and maybe be doin' "The Mod Thing" ( :smack: )...I mean; I get the whole "don't ask; don't tell" thing and yeah, it's cool if guys wear wimmin's clothes and stuff I guess and everybody can all go to the same bathroom (I can't figure out how them wimmins gonna use the urinals? ( :scratch:) But seriously now: have we sunk to the lower levels of smut and gutter-livin' that we now got posts about power blowin' and front yard ho'in?
I knew members would be confusing the difference between yard work and a "Monica Lewinsky" :hey3:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There we go again:
"members"
(Check mark beside steelfingers).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll crack me up! How many posts we got here anyway? Like ... 12?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom