I'm wearing my tinfoil today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Just watched the first minute of Hannity.
He agrees with me!
Turned the channel 'cause I don't wanna press my luck...
Come on! You gotta tell us what you agreed with. Don’t turn it over to CNN so fast!
I will agree Hannity needs to slow down and calm down at times,but, it’s a good source for some info that counters some of the other BS.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you all caught what Pelosi has been saying?
Before Wednesday's hearing it was Trump wanted Quid pro Quo or wouldn't give Ukraine the money.
Now after the hearing they learned there was no Quid pro Quo. So now it's Trump BRIBED Ukraine.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Have you all caught what Pelosi has been saying?
Before Wednesday's hearing it was Trump wanted Quid pro Quo or wouldn't give Ukraine the money.
Now after the hearing they learned there was no Quid pro Quo. So now it's Trump BRIBED Ukraine.
It’s plan B. The constitution specifically mentions bribery. The qpq language wasn’t sticking and she knows it.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole circus that is DC could not exist if thousands of politicians, their functionaries and members of the media were periodically uprooted and forced to live and work in "AnyRealTown USA".
It also might be beneficial if average people spent more time interacting cooperatively with neighbors and less time being glued to filtered versions of reality delivered via media and the internet.
Constantly being stirred up by something-or-other-bad happening somewhere else is a poor way to live.

Latest posts

Top Bottom