I'm wearing my tinfoil today.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole circus that is DC could not exist if thousands of politicians, their functionaries and members of the media were periodically uprooted and forced to live and work in "AnyRealTown USA".
It also might be beneficial if average people spent more time interacting cooperatively with neighbors and less time being glued to filtered versions of reality delivered via media and the internet.
Constantly being stirred up by something-or-other-bad happening somewhere else is a poor way to live.

Yeppers...

...I think "all of the above" were always upset when G.W. Bush vacationed at his ranch. They all thought that they were in a third-world country.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If Bribery won't do the job, they'll think of some other way to spend taxpayer money to attempt to unseat Trump, it's no skin off their nose to spend our money. Personally, I'm tired of all their expenditures, health care, Food Stamps, housing for illegals, buying votes with our tax dollars and still they are against voter ID. They don't need to spend money buying votes, taking care of illegals, telling us illegals are 'more American" than we are. Who are they kidding, they don't need to do all this when they can cheat and have dead people registered to vote. And the dead miraculously do vote in some cities the democrats own! And when they win, the vermin move in... If we are in such national debt, why aren't they cutting spending? The answer is they don't care.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just one witness has changed (uh... clarified) his story and he's testifying right now.

E.U. Ambassador Sondland, who contributed one million dollars to the Trump Inaugural, is testifying right now.
I can't remember the details, but I saw a news clip on FOX News website where at least a couple of the Democrat's "witnesses" are "revising" remarks that they had made earlier.

Latest posts

Top Bottom