In France hundreds of sheep are killed after bear chases them over cliff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We were all going to die from Ebola a couple of years ago too lol. I'm sure we'll all be here on OSA in 50 years saying the same thing in a similar thread...........

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it. I know how to address your conserva
Nobody was asking for a validation. Your leaning toward an anti-hunting stance and using the I'm a big time hunter to try and validate your argument.
I have two ways to argue conservation. One with a real hunter, and another with a play/imaginary hunter with an agenda.
Pick your way.

Sorry for the use of "big time hunter"
I've hunted since I was a kid missed a couple years and got skunked few years. Lost count on the deer I've harvested.

You need YouTube channel at least to show us imaginary hunters along. Thanks Richard.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry for the use of "big time hunter"
I've hunted since I was a kid missed a couple years and got skunked few years. Lost count on the deer I've harvested.

You need YouTube channel at least to show us imaginary hunters along. Thanks Richard.
It's just that I don't know of anybody on here that hunts, that doesn't post in the H&F forum to at least offer tips or like some tips that have been offered. Maybe you're the exception.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's just that I don't know of anybody on here that hunts, that doesn't post in the H&F forum to at least offer tips or like some tips that have been offered. Maybe you're the exception.

No harm. I've hunted the same section of land section of land for 30 years in Roger Mills Co. I don't know any tips just know the hotspots. Racks aren't the best out there, but I've seen a few nice ones that I waited for days to never see again.

I will thump a nice 70 doe, especially if it's getting close to leaving, or not. Good eats.

I don't do feeders or plots. Too much work.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No harm. I've hunted the same section of land section of land for 30 years in Roger Mills Co. I don't know any tips just know the hotspots. Racks aren't the best out there, but I've seen a few nice ones that I waited for days to never see again.

I will thump a nice 70 doe, especially if it's getting close to leaving, or not. Good eats.

I don't do feeders or plots. Too much work.

Grasshoppers would eat all your plots and corn in Roger Mills county anyway lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom