In-N-Out Burger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me explain the fascination with JackntheCrack tacos...it has nothing to do with them being "good". It is about dirt cheap greasy food that is still open after the bars close! Yeah, they are greasy and soggy and can only be considered "tacos" in the loosest sense of the word...but damn they are so bad they are good!

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me explain the fascination with JackntheCrack tacos...it has nothing to do with them being "good". It is about dirt cheap greasy food that is still open after the bars close! Yeah, they are greasy and soggy and can only be considered "tacos" in the loosest sense of the word...but damn they are so bad they are good!

I have to admit that I love pretty much evrything on Jack in the Box's menu and most of it is disgusting.

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nobody wants to back me up on the Chronic Tacos thing? Has nobody been there but me? I feel so all alone :(

I agree that Jack in the Box tacos are a decent substitute for real food when you're low on cash. I've had them plenty of times for that very reason.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with my topic but it's my topic so I don't care lol...

For those of you who the McRib from McDonalds, my wife mentioned last night (she used to work there) that the ribs are the one thing that they are allowed to sit out in room temperature for a very long time. She said she wouldn't eat one if her life depended on it after seeing what they do with them. Just FYI.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this has nothing to do with my topic but it's my topic so I don't care lol...

For those of you who the McRib from McDonalds, my wife mentioned last night (she used to work there) that the ribs are the one thing that they are allowed to sit out in room temperature for a very long time. She said she wouldn't eat one if her life depended on it after seeing what they do with them. Just FYI.

I don't eat that nasty stuff. They just need to stick to their egg and cheese muffins and greasy cheeseburgers, leave the ribs to the pros.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Rib Crib in the Kansas City area is as wrong as a football bat. KC is home to more righteous BBQ than any normal human should have time to consume. That is a sin right in the face of all that is holy in BBQ world.

I totally agree. I ate there once when they opened just to check it out. At that point I had never heard of them. But they stay busy from the neighborhood they're in.

I'm a Gates Burnt Ends Sandwhich, fries, & frosty mug o' beer fan myself. I also like to hit up all the hole-in-the-wall joints I can. To me, those types are the best. There's one here in Austin called Chief's BBQ and it beats Salt Lick and all the others in Lockhart!

Latest posts

Top Bottom