In stock !.....Fed. .22 LR 10¢ per round.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
High priced .22lr is .06 a round. Anything other than that is fleecing people. Anybody paying it deserves to be fleeced. But it's just money right?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
High priced .22lr is .06 a round. Anything other than that is fleecing people. Anybody paying it deserves to be fleeced. But it's just money right?

It is just money. I stop at .10/rd and stop that with my current supply lol. I can afford to wait years now. Supply is catching up based on aim surplus having regular priced ar’s, so watch what you spend right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redbeardoklahoma

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is just money. I stop at .10/rd and stop that with my current supply lol. I can afford to wait years now. Supply is catching up based on aim surplus having regular priced ar’s, so watch what you spend right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think ammo might catch up this year to stop all the gouging and secondary market monopoly?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a personal obligation to never buy any .22 ammo over .04 per round during the last shortage.
I had to compromise my obligation when it got to .05 per round so I could stay in competition shooting.
No problem now! Plenty for a long time to come at less than .04.

Latest posts

Top Bottom