In the ear electronic hearing protection options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a quality set of in the ear style. Bluetooth isn't a must have, just comfort and prefer rechargeable.

Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance OSA

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best sound-isolating in-ear headset I've ever used is a Shure SE215. It's a Bluetooth headset with really good sound reduction. It doesn't have any "hear-through" capability like you'll find on some Jabra sets or AirPod Pro units, but its sound reduction is much better than theirs. I have a set of the foam plugs on them, but they have other options included in the kit, as well as plenty of replacement tips available.

If you want good hearing protection with hear-through capability, I've heard good things about the Walker's Game Ear products, but I haven't used them myself.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those head moldable ones that academy sells? Decibullz I think. They are percussive and passive, so you don't need to recharge them. I was thinking about giving them a try. The reason I mention them is since you don't require bluetooth it might be worth a look.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those head moldable ones that academy sells? Decibullz I think. They are percussive and passive, so you don't need to recharge them. I was thinking about giving them a try. The reason I mention them is since you don't require bluetooth it might be worth a look.
Reviews where pretty bad on the few sites I looked.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went ahead and ordered the Walker Silencer 2.0's. Reviews were so so depending on the sites, but I can return them if needed. I wanted ones that didn't take batteries and were rechargeable. Should be here tomorrow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom