In the ear electronic hearing protection options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw FDE on MidwayUSA. They look nice, I like the wings that lock them in to your ear. Those Axil ones I would be afraid they could fall out?
I have something similar to the Axil's in the One Plus Buds, and they don't stick in to save my ass. Good sound, but only if your are sitting still not moving

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did some reading on them, but the recent reviews on Amazon were horrible. Reviews aside, I just wonder how much that cord is going to interfere with a sling?
Take the Amazon URL and run it through FakeSpot. They analyze the comments and give you an idea of how reliable the reviews are.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They arrived today. Tips are the foam type. I'm still up in the air on them, but so far I like them. They block out the door shutting on my Ram without a click like my over the ear ones do.

Sound is good and touch controls are easy. Charging case is bulky, but these aren't Bluetooth devices that need to hide in a pocket so.

Range time will be the bigger test.

Mr Sean

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those head moldable ones that academy sells? Decibullz I think. They are percussive and passive, so you don't need to recharge them. I was thinking about giving them a try. The reason I mention them is since you don't require bluetooth it might be worth a look.
I tried them and had no luck with them, but I've been told by more than one doctor that my ear canals go upward. They may work for a normal person

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• M2_Strike_Blue-Background.529-removebg.png
    M2_Strike_Blue-Background.529-removebg.png
    292.5 KB · Views: 38

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone tried those head moldable ones that academy sells? Decibullz I think. They are percussive and passive, so you don't need to recharge them. I was thinking about giving them a try. The reason I mention them is since you don't require bluetooth it might be worth a look.
I have them. I love them. They were really easy to mold and fit perfectly in my ear. And it came with different tips for different ear hole sizes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom