1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

In The Market for A .338 Can

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by SHKillShot, Jul 4, 2016.

1. SHKillShot

SHKillShot Marksman

Do any of you class 3 dealers have a .338 can in stock and if so, whatcha got?

2. nomad636

nomad636 New to the site!

I ordered an AWC Thor PSR .338LM can back in Jan. from Strategic Armory Corp. This can runs about $1,200 more or less. It took until June 24th for my forms 1, 2 and 3 to come through and for my local FFL to get it. I submitted the Form 4 on June 25th. Fingers crossed.... it gets approved this year sometime.

3. repete34

repete34 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I would recommend the Surefire, Thunder Beast or the Silencerco Harvester. The lack of point of impact shift on the Surefire is what makes it my first choice, and the Harvester the second because it is lighter. The Thunder Beast is another good well built can. Come to the shop and I can show you the ThunderBeast. We have one on a form 4.

4. SHKillShot

SHKillShot Marksman

I have since sold my .338 conversion for the Desert Tech. Having no access to a range that would do the .338 justice, I wasn't keen on spending the amount of money it would take to shoot the .338 on a regular basis. I appreciate the reply nonetheless.