In The Market for A .338 Can

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomad636

New to the site!
Reaction score
I ordered an AWC Thor PSR .338LM can back in Jan. from Strategic Armory Corp. This can runs about $1,200 more or less. It took until June 24th for my forms 1, 2 and 3 to come through and for my local FFL to get it. I submitted the Form 4 on June 25th. Fingers crossed.... it gets approved this year sometime.

repete34

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would recommend the Surefire, Thunder Beast or the Silencerco Harvester. The lack of point of impact shift on the Surefire is what makes it my first choice, and the Harvester the second because it is lighter. The Thunder Beast is another good well built can. Come to the shop and I can show you the ThunderBeast. We have one on a form 4.

SHKillShot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have since sold my .338 conversion for the Desert Tech. Having no access to a range that would do the .338 justice, I wasn't keen on spending the amount of money it would take to shoot the .338 on a regular basis. I appreciate the reply nonetheless.

I would recommend the Surefire, Thunder Beast or the Silencerco Harvester. The lack of point of impact shift on the Surefire is what makes it my first choice, and the Harvester the second because it is lighter. The Thunder Beast is another good well built can. Come to the shop and I can show you the Thunder Beast. We have one on a form 4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom