In what kinds of crime were you the victim? And why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! You made me snicker. In all honesty the only reason some people are still alive is because I don't look good in orange. I prefer to play nice. If I had my way people would just not be so damned mean. If someone tells you what a crazy unhinged ***** I am you can rest assured that they earned getting to see that side of me.

:bighug:

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
House was broken into in june 2018 while I was at work.

**** bags across the street did it, long story short after I called 911 and was told too bad so sad it will be 30 minutes to a hour before a deputy gets there, I hung up and realized **** thats my **** they are loading into their car across the street.

run over, confront them, one guy gets mouthy then the land whale of a female says ya we took your **** so what.

call 911 again, tell her that I have the people who did it, with my property including my guns, 911 operator cops a tude and says we cant help you no one is available and if you call again I will have you charged with abusing 911. ****in **** she was.

40 minutes later with me holding 3 of them deputies show up, take my report, walk thru my house, let me recover my property, while searching their car he finds scales, baggies etc, yup dealing

Only one went to jail, deputy says we will be back.

I take my **** back to my house and start the clean up and boarding up of window that they broke.

in the end no one was charged, everyone let go, 2 of the 3 took a 2 week trip to mrytle beach sc while the other went back to texas.
DA office tells me there will be no charges, there is no evidence that a crime was committed, yes thats right and if I dont like it I am free to move.

**** them all. No answer from the sheriffs office, DA office is useless, turns out mommy of female land whale knows people and thats why she sent land whale to the beach across country for breeding so mommy could make things go away.

Sounds like you were in Bryan County.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Around 30 years ago, son in HS, we were leaving town for the weekend. His friend asked about what to do on the weekend. Son told him he would be gone.

"Friend" and about 10 others decided to have a party and broke in. Some of the attendees decided to take some soveneirs.

"Friend" and his parents couldn't believe i filed charges.

Cops did little more than fill out paperwork.

I found him in a bar (a month later) and called out cops, waited on them to arrive. It was quite satisfying when he resisted arrest and later spent a year in jail, then had pay garnished for restitution.
His parents never spoke to us again.

25 years ago, Wif had to go to Dallas for weekend. Had our new, 747 conversion package, Suburban stolen from market parking lot. My S&W 36 was inside. Cops were more interested in the 36, than the truck.

Truck body (nothing else) was found a week later, 3 blocks from market center.

36 was recovered, 2 months later. When s***bag tried to rob 7-11. I was notified of recovery and return would be AFTER trial.

Called DPD, 6 months later, 36 had "disappeared from from evidence locker.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a girlfriend move in with me a few years back. She left when I was out of town, took all her stuff, and my brand new handle of decent vodka, and a brand new immersion blender. I still b**** about it every time I use my new blender or buy a new bottle of vodka. Luckily the vodka doesn’t happen but every few years now.

You probably got out cheap and lucky

Hmmm ... Let's see ...

I've been beat. Guy who did that was confused when I wanted to make nice a few weeks later. Took him out to our local watering hole and bought him a few drinks, told him not to worry I wouldn't help the DA. (They always wanna press charges when you gotta go to the hospital to get patched up.) He thought he was gonna get the best sex of his life that night. Not my fault I thought he was more into BDSM than he was. Also not my fault he didn't ask about a safe word before we got started. :anyone:

I've been raped. Same kinda deal. I made sure thru mutual friends he thought I'd decided I liked it. Apparently he thought no meant yes. He got another roll in the hay, too. Funny ... All of a sudden no really did mean no. Too bad I thought we were playing by his original rules -- not the new, updated version.

Been shot in the general direction of. They weren't gunning for me -- just somebody standing around in the same group I was with.

Had stuff stolen by roommates and strangers. Mostly family, though. Speaking of family, y'all don't have the time, nor the stomach, to hear some of the stuff my mother did. And my dad would just patch me up and remind me it could always be worse. Thank God they are both dead and gone now and the rest of them know better than to come around and mess with me. I kinda enjoy the peace and quiet I have now. :coffee2:

You should hang out with a better class of idiots.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Worked as a bounce in OKC back in 95 or 96. Myself and the other bouncer were the only non Mexican gang affiliated people in the place (except the owner of the bar, he was Vietnamese). Fight broke out in the club, we kicked them out. Fight started again in the parking lot. Guns came out, 3 people died and I ended up cleaning a chunk of brains off of my jeans the next morning. Stopped working as a bouncer.

Came home from running errands with my wife and noticed something hanging from below my truck. Got out and looked and it was the cable that was supposed to be securing my spare tire. No spare tire was there. Not sure if it was stolen at home or somewhere else. It's not like I look for spare tires that much until they are needed.

A couple months later, went to leave work and walking up to the spot in the parking garage where I left my truck that morning to find absolutely nothing there. Truck had been stolen about an hour before. I know because the b8stards used my toll tag and hopped on the tollway when they stole it. Truck was recovered about a week later. Luckily they only stripped the quick and easy parts (including the new spare tire that I had chained in the bed of the truck) and dumped it somewhere downtown. Cause about $10K in damage. The only saving grace is that I ended up being able to upgrade my stereo and wheels/tires with the insurance money.

Oh, and of course, Uncle Sugar keeps reaching in my back pocket all the freaking time.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm ... Let's see ...

I've been beat. Guy who did that was confused when I wanted to make nice a few weeks later. Took him out to our local watering hole and bought him a few drinks, told him not to worry I wouldn't help the DA. (They always wanna press charges when you gotta go to the hospital to get patched up.) He thought he was gonna get the best sex of his life that night. Not my fault I thought he was more into BDSM than he was. Also not my fault he didn't ask about a safe word before we got started. :anyone:

I've been raped. Same kinda deal. I made sure thru mutual friends he thought I'd decided I liked it. Apparently he thought no meant yes. He got another roll in the hay, too. Funny ... All of a sudden no really did mean no. Too bad I thought we were playing by his original rules -- not the new, updated version.

Been shot in the general direction of. They weren't gunning for me -- just somebody standing around in the same group I was with.

Had stuff stolen by roommates and strangers. Mostly family, though. Speaking of family, y'all don't have the time, nor the stomach, to hear some of the stuff my mother did. And my dad would just patch me up and remind me it could always be worse. Thank God they are both dead and gone now and the rest of them know better than to come around and mess with me. I kinda enjoy the peace and quiet I have now. :coffee2:

Sorry you had to go thru all that, but I completely understand about family. I will not go into some of the crap that happened to me when I was a kid thanks to some of my father's "friends" but I did not cry when he died, and when I went into the hospital a couple years ago I would not let the wife tell my family until I was close to being released. Afraid if they thought I was dying the wife would have returned from visiting me to a cleaned out house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom