Independence day shoot..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We fell short of shooting 1000 but only by 100.. 900 rds of plinking fun.. I'll say it again we sure do like the fixed 6x acss .22 scope from PA.. Our daughter had never shot before, the son in law always passed on shooting before.. The grand daughter is pretty good, what surprised us is that the daughter was banging 3" precision gongs at 100 yds and regular at that.. It was funny she started shooting and I heard her giggling.. She had herself a good time and hogged what mags she could, she likely shot over 300 rds.. It was a good time and good food here today..
20190704_200358.jpg
20190704_195743.jpg

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So that’s the tactical Honda you’ve mentioned before.
Gotta ask though, why hasn’t the daughter and SIL shot before?
Just wondering, you guys seem like a shooting family.
Looks like a great time!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So that’s the tactical Honda you’ve mentioned before.
Gotta ask though, why hasn’t the daughter and SIL shot before?
Just wondering, you guys seem like a shooting family.
Looks like a great time!

Because they've been afraid of recoil.. It wasn't too long ago that we adopted .22s for a cost savings and since the grand daughter can do it I was able to talk the daughter into it.. Prior to it was mostly 7.62x39 and too much for them.. The daughter took a real shine to it so I suspect we'll see her do more shooting.. Next we'll introduce her into some .22 handguns and maybe a larger caliber..

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Because they've been afraid of recoil.. It wasn't too long ago that we adopted .22s for a cost savings and since the grand daughter can do it I was able to talk the daughter into it.. Prior to it was mostly 7.62x39 and too much for them.. The daughter took a real shine to it so I suspect we'll see her do more shooting.. Next we'll introduce her into some .22 handguns and maybe a larger caliber..
I get it, my wife and daughter mainly stick to 22 also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom