Indoor shooting range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cameras in the ceiling at the far end of the range focused on the target, with a monitor at the shooting bench. Not as important for a ~25yd range, but I'd love to see them on a 100yd indoor range. Bonus points for selectable cameras at intermediate distances.

Some sort of indicator for how far out I've set the target.

Target holder on rails, instead of a single cable, so it doesn't swing.

Turning target holder with adjustable (plus random) delay.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Don't skimp on elbow room at the pistol ranges or tables on the rifle range!!! Not mentioning any ranges by name but its on Wilshire street!!!!:fullauto::cool: Member there and folks are great and have great times there but someone dropped the ball on those 2 items !

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't skimp on elbow room at the pistol ranges or tables on the rifle range!!! Not mentioning any ranges by name but its on Wilshire street!!!!:fullauto::cool: Member there and folks are great and have great times there but someone dropped the ball on those 2 items !
This is exactly why I've been to Wilshire once and don't plan on going back. The fact that I moved further away from there and have free access to an outdoor range affect that as well. :-)

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So basically, Big Boys range, but with chairs and tables (ie, ability to have proper shooting rests), 100 yard options, and set a camera on the end of the 100 yard lanes.

sedona

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to have an area where you could clean your guns when you are done.Then be able to wash your hands with the D-lead soap and go home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom