Info on the big churches in OKC area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evil triumphs when good men remain silent. Doesn't matter if you know why I participate in this thread or not. Though I think you are being disingenuous with that statement. You apologize and then you go right back to doing the same **** you did for the first dozen or so pages in this thread. Judging and belittling and just generally bullying everyone who doesn't fall lock step in line with your interpretation of the Bible.

You are right -- I am done with organized religion like what you browbeat people with. I'm done with bullies literally screaming at people "If you don't do this EXACTLY like I do you are going to Hell." I'm am done with "God fearing" people who see religion as a way to try and exert control over others just because they have questions. Do I believe? Yep. Do I believe like you do? Hell no. "My" God is nothing like the God you worship. NOTHING. I do believe there is a higher power at work here.

You keep doing you, Fred. And I'll keep doing me. Just don't expect me not not say something when you are so blatantly manipulative, and just downright mean, that people see right through you. The only thing you have managed to do in this thread is the exact opposite of what you state you want to do. (Bring people to Jesus in case you forgot.) I grew up around people like you. You think you are slick -- you abuse and batter and just generally demean everyone in your path, then you make a quick little apology when the person you are attempting to influence walks away -- only to turn right around and go back to judging, belittling and just generally be an ass. None of this is about "bringing people to God" for you. It's about having power and influence over others. Which I seriously do not understand either. But then I'm not hellbent on being right.

Forgiveness IS NOT permission to.go back to the same behavior you asked to be foregiven for.

I be willing to venture a guess that if you spent as much time "doing works" as you do pretending you are the absolute authority on all thing Biblical you might actually be a decent guy. But then ... Maybe not. What do I know?? I'm headed straight to Hell in a rowboat anyway. :rolleyes2:anyone::coffee2:
I don’t even know how to respond to this. You say I am bullying and belittling people. What have I said since my apology that is so bullying and belittling? I am not THE authority on the Bible. I’ve never claimed to be. As far as “my interpretation “ of the Bible, it’s not. The scriptures I have listed are straight from the text, no interpretation needed. You sound so bitter and angry. Blame it on me all you want. Nothing I said in my last post to you was judgmental and it sure wasn’t being a bully. You don’t know me. I made an honest apology and you want to say it was for show. It wasn’t. I meant every word of it. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s fine with me.
Then you say I am doing it for power. That is laughable. You talk about me being a bully and saying mean stuff yet that is all you have done in this post. I’m trying to bring people to Christ. Am I perfect at it? No. I make mistakes like anyone else. But I do care about people. How much do you do to bring people to Christ? Evaluate yourself and see if you are living the life that Jesus would approve of. That isn’t me judging you. It’s an honest statement. I hold no bad feelings of you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t even know how to respond to this. You say I am bullying and belittling people. What have I said since my apology that is so bullying and belittling? I am not THE authority on the Bible. I’ve never claimed to be. As far as “my interpretation “ of the Bible, it’s not. The scriptures I have listed are straight from the text, no interpretation needed. You sound so bitter and angry. Blame it on me all you want. Nothing I said in my last post to you was judgmental and it sure wasn’t being a bully. You don’t know me. I made an honest apology and you want to say it was for show. It wasn’t. I meant every word of it. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s fine with me.
Then you say I am doing it for power. That is laughable. You talk about me being a bully and saying mean stuff yet that is all you have done in this post. I’m trying to bring people to Christ. Am I perfect at it? No. I make mistakes like anyone else. But I do care about people. How much do you do to bring people to Christ? Evaluate yourself and see if you are living the life that Jesus would approve of. That isn’t me judging you. It’s an honest statement. I hold no bad feelings of you.

Fair enough. Lol

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You didn’t need to respond at all. When you reply you often just dig yourself a deeper hole. It took me awhile to understand what Francis of Assisi meant by this. But after I did I shut my mouth and let my actions speak instead.

6AA708C2-EB2E-47D2-9261-7E72C14D9B7C.jpeg

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I have just been very fortunate. I have been a member of churches in Sherman and Wichita Fall, TX, Parkersburg, WV, Lexington, KY, Muskogee, and now OKC, and none of them have been like what so many of you are describing. Each of them has been scriptural, welcoming, and community focused. I’m sorry so many haven’t had the same experiences.
Used to be what you get out of a church is what you put into it. Not anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom