Injunction Denied By Judge Re: Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OKLAHOMA CITY (KFOR) – Oklahoma district court judge, Don Andrews has denied the injunction to stop a controversial law from going into effect. In February, Gov. Kevin Stitt signed House Bill 2597 into law. “We want to make sure that we let Oklahomans know that we are going to protect their rights to bear arms,” Stitt said. The law allows Oklahomans who are over the age of 21 to carry a firearm without a permit. If you are in the military,…
READ MORE
POPULAR

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to see it happening. Lowe is still frothing at the mouth over it though. Standard policy for someone like him it seems. I mean come on the law passed and you couldn't get enough signatures to put it up to a vote and then the judge tells you to stuff it and you still expect to repeal it? This guy should move to Kommiefornia he will fit right in with the rest of the not my president nimrods.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read the full article and it says on one part that “critics say the new law will put women at risk and make things more difficult for police”. Really? Who was the critic? Bloomberg? Lowe? The lies that get thrown out there on stuff like this just makes me sick. I remember seeing one of the little headlines going across the bottom of the screen when I was watching News9 one morning and it said “ Permitless carry goes into effect on November 1st. The new law will allow people to carry a gun without a background check or training.” We can’t even have a locally owned station be honest. Really is sickening. What this law will do is make our state much safer. That’s what it will do. I’m thankful this judge did the right thing. I also liked what mike hunter said.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that there wasn't any real mandatory training before.
I do think there will be more folks carrying now which may lead to an increase in, what terminology am I looking for.....maybe "accidental discharges". I would think so anyhow. Then the other side will start hollering, see, see its cuz these "new" folks carrying didn't get trained. Anyhow I don't know how many "negligent events" we have per year right now with all the "trained" carrying folks but I'm sure the number will go up. No different than the more cars we have on the road, the more crashes there will be. It's just numbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom