Injunction Denied By Judge Re: Permitless Carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After living part of the year in New Hampshire the last two years- where this is legal- I haven't noticed any real difference vs here. My gfs son is a new cop and he says he never has any problems. Some of the ranges tho require you to have a concealed permit which I find kind of odd. Like most every other radical change that has happened in OK- gambling, tattooing, medical marijuana, etc- nobody will notice anything unusual after the first year.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like most every other radical change that has happened in OK- gambling, tattooing, medical marijuana, etc- nobody will notice anything unusual after the first year.
No kidding, hell in 2000 I was thinkin bout moving because OK was so boring but now we can smoke weed n women can show their titties. I LOVE this state!

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My last two issued 2013 and 2018 say the same.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I have no idea what the permit says, aint had one since March 2017 lol But the title of the law is SDA.
Thats all I know and does this even matter? Hell I even call it a concealed carry permit because if I say SDA permit I get asked, whats that?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Most likely, especially with it being Halloween night, someone on the NW side will shoot someone else after midnight tonight and the media and the antis will blame it in the new "carry without a permit or training" law.

" Blood in the streets! "

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like most every other radical change that has happened in OK- gambling, tattooing, medical marijuana, etc- nobody will notice anything unusual after the first year.
I am betting we don't start seeing billboards on every corner advertising holsters like we do marijuana. Otherwise I fully agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom