Installation of the Kineti-Tech flat trigger in the Glock 43

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having had the chance to shoot a Glock pistol with one of these triggers , I liked it so I ordered one for my Glock 43. At the website, there are 4 options for the actual shape of the trigger shoe itself and you can order just the trigger shoe, a shoe installed on a Glock OEM trigger bar, (either unpolished or polished) or a complete drop in trigger upgrade package consisting of the aforementioned trigger shoe options with everything, including the connector. My 43 has already had the Ghost Edge Connector installed and has already had a bit of judicious polishing to the internals too, so I selected option #2 for the shoe and ordered it installed on an unpolished trigger bar, as the $20-Some-Odd Dollar difference for polishing was not called for since I have an ample supply of both Q tips and Flitz and a less than ample supply of $20 dollar bills. The package came today.

I laid it all out for inspection: Looks good! The trigger shoe itself is well made and looks sharp and purpose built! Now; fast forward to post-polishing of the Kineti-Tech supplied trigger bar, and installation of same in the pistol. Lo and behold,it just dropped right in, easy as pie. Well whattya know...

How’s it work? Well for one thing, It is very comfortable; it seems like my trigger finger really likes the flat face, the overall shape, and the width of the trigger. Getting my finger in the same position “just happens”, kind of like it is supposed to do. Reset is very crisp too. It feels like there is less travel than with the stock trigger too. The bottom line, for the price of like $80 shipped, is this: Is it worth it? Well, only you can make that decision. It sure is worth say...$30-40 bucks, but honestly, I think this is a little overpriced for what you get, and there are other people making flat triggers that cost more, like $150-200 and up! But I do like it despite the price, and even though I think it’s too high-dollar for what you get, I’ll probably throw some more money out the window and get a flat trigger for my Gen 4 G19 too. I may get another Kineti-tech or maybe I’ll try one of the other guy’s offerings to compare. I just don’t know yet, gonna have to shoot the crap out of it first. (Darn it.)

Here’s the required pics. You can see the difference in unpolished and polished pretty easy. You can feel the difference too, so those of you with unpolished parts must be unpolished people! (Naw; I’m just jerkin’ your chain; to polish or not to polish is an individual call...but that is s whole ‘nother topic).
0214f6a2347d9d03cda0d9345f05b3af.jpg
8bcd7baa36837810ff266cf767033417.jpg
ae223bf2640f8b34cbfaa4ddee69056c.jpg
4467e9233a7a7af14199dd8533e5d151.jpg
5e013477f52763443b408412b304a8f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've spent the last few hours watching OU cinch a spot in the playoff's by whoopin' up on TCU and dry firing my G43. The trigger does feel good now; of course, "good" is a subjective term here. But I do believe that I just about have this little pistol set up with as nice a trigger as one can get with a striker fired gun. Lemme see:

Ghost Edge Connector, a nice polish on the appropriate internals PLUS the “several thousand round trigger job”, she's clean and properly lubed, and now, she sports a flat face trigger which, despite what I feel is too high of a price for what you get, is still a nice upgrade for the little pistol. In my mind, short of the several thousand round trigger job, the best upgrade to the G43, correction; to MY G43, has been the installation of the Ghost Edge Connector. That alone helped the trigger pull immensely. But, I need to get to the range and do some drills with the 43 now and give that flat trigger from Kineti-Tech a workout. My mind could be changed and I might end up liking it more...or not.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom