Installing Sig Flat Trigger on P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A while ago , I bought a used non-upgraded P320 -- I sent it to Sig for the upgrade, before I sent the firearm to Sig, I paid the $49 for the flat trigger (list price for the flat trigger in the Sig store). They installed the flat trigger during the upgrade. I didn’t get the new trigger as an old part, but I have a few extras of the upgraded triggers.
What I didn’t know was Sig offered a 25% discount code from the Sig store, when the firearms is returned -- I could of got an extra upgraded trigger and 25% off the price of the flat trigger -- still happy with the results.
I now believe Patients is a virtue -- can also save some money !!!!

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I installed another flat trigger on a P365; this one took a little longer -- The first one I did went pretty fast -- this one took about an hour -- Everything fell out that, that stayed in place the first time -- the trigger safety lever fell out, and the slide release fell out (I helped a lot on both parts). Armory Craft has videos on both; the links are in the first comment post on the trigger installation video. I have to go out and shoot this P365 to ensure everything is OK; It dry fires ok, and seems to pass the function check. My personal preference , I like the flat trigger -- they had them at Sports World (Tulsa) for $49; The Sig site has them for the same price plus shipping (free shipping over $100) I could of saved $6 by buying at Osage County Guns, but Sports World had them in stock. The gunsmith at Sports World said he would install the trigger for $25, that is always an option!

Latest posts

Top Bottom