Intense video from Alabama… Keep your head on a swivel… Holy Crap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t remember a time outside of a federal facility or school when I haven’t had a small pistol in my pocket with a spare mag in the other, but to each their own.
The video is a prime example of my question. You never know when it’s going to happen and you need one.
Pools, hot tub, boating, surgery, shower….. just not worth it all the time.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can’t remember a time outside of a federal facility or school when I haven’t had a small pistol in my pocket with a spare mag in the other, but to each their own.
The video is a prime example of my question. You never know when it’s going to happen and you need one.
Let me say this, if it were me, and it has been multiple times, I would have gone to the house first to get my badge gun and maybe cuffs, THEN ask if he needed help. That is just my SOP. I'm carrying at my garage sales. I'm carrying at your garage sales. Someone at the door? it's 45 time, even if it is in my hand behind me or the door. I don't have it with me when I mow but it's on the seat of my truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom