Interested in a group buy on silencers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"THIS SUPPRESSOR COMES WITH A RED WIPE INSTALLED BEHIND THE END CAP. DO NOT SHOOT HOLLOW POINT OR EXPANDING AMMO UNLESS THIS WIPE IS REMOVED FIRST!!! WHEN USING THE WIPE IN ANY CONFIGURATION, ONLY SHOOT FULL METAL JACKET AMMO (FMJ)!!!"

Ok, what's the deal with silicone (red wipe) in the end cap? How often do you have to replace this? Seems weird to me. Excuse me, I need to replace the "rubber" on my suppressor.

I have this mental image of replacing it anytime I change hosts for "safe" suppressing.
Wipe is only good for 20 rounds or so. I never use them. Take it out up front and leave it out. It’s an option. That’s all.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@GHArms was recommended to me by a member to do a trust. I'd recommend him. He'd definitely get more of my business. I was saving up to buy a Rex from him anyways. I'd be very interested in a discount

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya’ll get this together, I have no doubt he c do something I need to quiet down more..like the 308 Can we talked about? Gents I am old school and didn’t care for the look and doubted credibility if modelar cans. Playing with them and touch one and now buying one, they can give you several options st one price, and the .22 ones are so light it’s crazy.

So yeah, get this together so I can get a 4oz .22 Can :)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya’ll get this together, I have no doubt he c do something I need to quiet down more..like the 308 Can we talked about? Gents I am old school and didn’t care for the look and doubted credibility if modelar cans. Playing with them and touch one and now buying one, they can give you several options st one price, and the .22 ones are so light it’s crazy.

So yeah, get this together so I can get a 4oz .22 Can :)
This thread in well over a year old and dead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom