Interested in buying a Daniel Defense AR-15?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello from Illinois! I just wanted to give my friends in Oklahoma a "Heads-Up." For anyone wanting to buy a DD AR, I noticed something today that I doubt many people know. DD has a custom M4 out that comes Cerakoted, has a 16-inch barrel and comes with a Geissele Super Dynamic 3 Gun Trigger. I found 2 for $1749.99 on Gunbroker (no CC fees, free shipping and 5% off for veterans). They are brand new and come with 100 rounds of ammo. There are other M4 custom AR's on Gunbroker also. If you use the UPC 818773022354 in the search block of Gunbroker you'll pull up a list of these AR's. I know that DD makes a M4V7 Pro, but they cost more and have an 18-inch barrel, and I really wanted a 16-inch barrel. Now with all this said, you won't find these on the DD website. I just got lucky and tripped over one on Gunbroker labeled as a DDM4 SD3G Pro. Also, when you see these, they won't have the DDM4V7 on their left side like they normally do. I realized that they also don't say they have a chrome lined barrel in the description. I bought one of these earlier from an online store (which is also a top dealer on gunbroker) called The Modern Sportsman for $1849,,,,LOL. It wasn't until after I bought mine that I thought about using the UPC code to find more on Gunbroker. Anyway, don't take my word on any of this. I know nothing about AR's and haven't picked up a gun in years. This just happened to be exactly what I was looking for. If this is something you're interested in take a look. If you think I got scammed feel free to let me know that also. Take care everyone! Boomer!

diggler1833

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like a decent upgrade over the standard "Milspec plus" trigger, but I hate these post pandemic prices. Hope you enjoy yours however.

Lucked into a couple DDM4V7s in 5.56, and an Ambush Arms in 6.8 several years ago for what would be insanely stupid low prices today. I trust my life to these as one is my HD rifle, the other is my "home offense" rifle, and the Ambush has killed over 150 hogs.

Highly recommend DD.

Latest posts

Top Bottom