Interesting car spotted in Stillwater.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they make a street legal version! The lights are their on the web site if you look closely.

Look at the web site and look for this! Ariel Atom 500 V8

That will be an unreal car to drive!!!!

Edit: Reading more I found this about the 500

"For a few customers the Atom 500 will be the ultimate expression of lightweight performance and represents the outer limits of what is achievable in a road registered car."

HKCHEF

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ariel Atom, you can put a K series Honda engine or a GM Eotech engine, there is a shop in Tulsa I think they import them I might be wrong http://www.synergyautoworks.com/index.html brokeasswhite would know I believe

Brokeass use to work there, I am real good friends with the mechanic who works on them. They have two atoms a nissan GTR, a couple NSX's and some exotic vintage race cars. They are scary fast and street legal, you can have one for around 70000-75000 and smash anybody who wants to race you.

The shop is actually a motorcycle shop right across from home depot and sports world on 41st and sheridan. All white building.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
one of my old clients has one i think it was the atom2 or something like that. It was a fun car but I would not drive one a lot I bet hitting a cat would take you out.

bcox

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Brokeass use to work there, I am real good friends with the mechanic who works on them. They have two atoms a nissan GTR, a couple NSX's and some exotic vintage race cars. They are scary fast and street legal, you can have one for around 70000-75000 and smash anybody who wants to race you.

The shop is actually a motorcycle shop right across from home depot and sports world on 41st and sheridan. All white building.

Yeah, I met brokeasswhiteboy there, I had a friend that worked there too Mark Generao

tumbler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reminded me of a Ford Indigo at first

awww.diseno_art.com_images_ford_indigo.jpg

awww.diseno_art.com_images_ford_indigo2.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom