Interesting car spotted in Stillwater.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's ironic that the trailer probably weighs more than the car. I'm impressed the Cayenne is towing that, I'm not sure I would trust unitized construction with that much weight behind it, I like a frame for a heavy trailer.

Not sure what year that Cayenne is, but the used to have real frames. They are now a monocoque but still rated to tow 7,700 lbs. I haven't towed anything with the one I own now, but I wouldn't hesitate to tow that trailer and car.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what year that Cayenne is, but the used to have real frames. They are now a monocoque but still rated to tow 7,700 lbs. I haven't towed anything with the one I own now, but I wouldn't hesitate to tow that trailer and car.

Yup, in the 5+ years since that post I've been schooled in the abilities of the Cayenne, they have impressive towing capacities, so does the X5

But I still like my full frame pickup when I tow the boat.

Xandria

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fav cars are high raised jeeps /trucks ( I probably sound like a redneck, even though I grew up in Europe). I just LOVE raised trucks and jeeps!!!!! \m/ And muddy Hummers!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom