International Women's Day award to a guy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even know what to say. Every time I think those arseholes can't piss me off anymore than they already have they find a way to do it. I just hope the women in our country (the real ones, not the ones who call themselves a woman just because they got their dick cut off) see this for what it is, a slap in the face to each and every one of them, then they band together and make that slimy beotch and her brain dead 'husband' and the rest of the democratic party pay for this in 2024.

BTW, can anyone here think of anything else Jill has done while she pretends to be first lady besides this atrocity? I sure as hell can't.
She called Hispanics breakfast taco's.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
we are alive witnessing the collapse of a nation/society and continent.
You are right, our country has gone "woke" and it has literally weakened us in various degrees from the military to international relations to everything in between. Meanwhile our adversaries have strengthened their economies, dominance, military and have become more openly truculent. We now dominate nothing of significance worldwide. And our illustrious politicians have accepted and condoned our demise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom