Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Henderson Defense has their "certified" models that guarantee straight sights on all of their AKs.

I can get an M70AB2 with a pair of Yugo mags for just under $650 shipped. They also have WASR10s with 4 mags for about $490 shipped.

Classic Arms has Yugo and Romanian underfolders for $699.95 and $479.95. Gus said he'd cut me a deal on them.

Other than the Romanians have chrome-lined barrels where the Yugos don't and the Yugo has the thicker receiver, what else should I be looking for? Looks like most of the Yugos I'm seeing are Century builds.

I haven't decided on the folding/fixed stock yet...
Appears you've done your homework. Question for all: Who makes the best middle-of-the-road AK that has a straight front sight, Tapco trigger, and a chrome-lined barrel?

.45Fats

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEY! welcome to the OSA, there's a few of us stuck here in lawton with you, stop by the Lawton FGST thread, or if you can come out for lunch with us this friday at Luigi's we'll all be up there around 1130. and no worries most of the rumors about the new guy having to buy lunch and ammo the first time are false... :D

rwillis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA. Do u want a good indoor or outdoor range? The range i go to is 60 miles west of you and it is only $30 a year. You can also bring a friend at no extra cost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom