Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmithOKboy

New to the site!
Reaction score
New guy here, found the OSA while googling the email address of a potential scammer, (going to have fun with that fish before I cut him loose) Live in Seminole county OK, and between morel season, turkey season, noodling season, fishing, deer season and chasing wild hogs I find a little time to post.

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Howdy, thought I'd join this forum since I'll be trying the Thunderbird Run n gun in July, hope there's a few old guys to compete against. I do hope there'll be an EMT every 100 yards or so, or maybe a charging station for my HooverRound! ; ) Really lookin forward to this match!! Thinkin about bringin a Noveski/CMMG 300 AAC I built and a Glock 22.......any thoughts? Oh yeah, and a camel back, ammo, spare oxygen bottles and maybe a body bag for the coroner to put my old hide in, at about the 1/2 mile mark. I better start "RUN" training now....after it stops raining.

Last edited:

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Lee and I am new to this forum.
I am and have been an avid gun enthusiast my whole life. I currently own AR's, SKS's, many Glocks, Browning high power, along with shotguns, 22LR, 30-30 and 30-06 deer rifles. I have had my CCW for many years and my EDC is a Glock 36 (45cal.) I am currently a member of the Glock Forum, Armslist Forum and OK Firearms Forum.
I live in Yukon, OK, run my business in Oklahoma City and grew up and graduated from Broken Arrow. My family stills lives in the Broken Arrow area.
I shoot at H&H gun range most Mondays. I love anything that has to do with shooting, collecting, building or cleaning guns.
Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am and have been an avid gun enthusiast my whole life. I currently own AR's, SKS's, many Glocks, Browning high power, along with shotguns, 22LR, 30-30 and 30-06 deer rifles. I have had my CCW for many years and my EDC is a Glock 36 (45cal.) I am currently a member of the Glock Forum, Armslist Forum and OK Firearms Forum.
I live in Yukon, OK, run my business in Oklahoma City and grew up and graduated from Broken Arrow. My family stills lives in the Broken Arrow area.
I shoot at H&H gun range most Mondays. I love anything that has to do with shooting, collecting, building or cleaning guns.

glad you made it Lee!

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Welcome to OSA, Lee.
Is your business one we might patronize when in OKC?

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to OSA, Lee.
Is your business one we might patronize when in OKC?

Only if you like to dance. My wife and I are professional country, ballroom and swing dancers, teachers, choreographers and judges. We teach and coach country, ballroom and swing dancing. Would love to have you guys. If you ever need anything to surprise the wife or girlfriend with or to get out of the dog house, taking her dancing. that will do it. Lol!
Thanks for the welcome!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom