Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleeplightly

New to the site!
Reaction score
Wanted to say hello. I am from eastern Oklahoma near Poteau. I was looking through some posts and decided that this was a good group of folks after seeing the thread about looking for 22lr ammo for kids to go to the range. So many people offered to give their ammo away for the kids to shootand that impressed me. Especially since it is quite a commodity right now. Good job folks. We all need to promote gun safety and interest in all types of firearms in todays youth and lets not forget firearm responsibility. I feel like I am preaching to the choir but it is ment more of a atta boy to all involved. Thanks

Rfcsoulja

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello y'all. I Brandon and I live in south okc. My dad was in the military so I've been around gun my whole life. He used to take me skeet shooting on the weekends when I was a child. I haven't been as involved here of late due to football, college, and work. I'm definitely looking forward to my time here on these boards.

flip4eva83

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello y'all. I Brandon and I live in south okc. My dad was in the military so I've been around gun my whole life. He used to take me skeet shooting on the weekends when I was a child. I haven't been as involved here of late due to football, college, and work. I'm definitely looking forward to my time here on these boards.

Dang your getting your post count up quick...if you want to hit up a range let me know. I need to break in my AR

COBrien

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey y'all. My name's Chase, I'm in Chickasha.

I'm a long-time member of other shooting forums, but finally decided I needed a place that was more "local."

Looking forward to learning from everyone here, as well as contributing as much as I can.

mlg1444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Mario and I live up in woodward. I am originally from Chicago and only been in Oklahoma for 3 years and so far so good. I'm new to the whole gun world but learning a lot from another OSA member. I am taking my time with all this before jumping straight in just to be well informed. I enjoy reading a lot of the forums here it gives me a different perspective on a lot of issue.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys my name is Mario and I live up in woodward. I am originally from Chicago and only been in Oklahoma for 3 years and so far so good. I'm new to the whole gun world but learning a lot from another OSA member. I am taking my time with all this before jumping straight in just to be well informed. I enjoy reading a lot of the forums here it gives me a different perspective on a lot of issue.

Welcome! You'll have a lot of fun/headaches here. lol. Good on ya for seeking knowledge of guns before making expensive mistakes!

calixt0

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Shaun. I'm not there yet but will be in a couple of months. It looks like we will be living in the Blanchard/Tuttle/Newcastle area. Haven't found a house yet but looking actively. Coming from California but look forward to leaving this land of fruits and nuts behind us. Hope to meet some of you as we move there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom