Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harv

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I live down in the SE....been a member here for 4 months or so...good info....Wondering why I can't post on some forum's and can on others...just tried to ask a question about an item for sale, but it wouldn't let me.......I'm not one to post just for the sake of making noise....can anyone help.....anyway come see me in the big city of Arch.......Harv

Darva

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HI MY NAME IS DARVA AND I LOVE GUNS GAMING GIRLS AND BEER.
I have lots of land in Yukon/Peidmont Area and a Private range built.
I also live in Yukon.
I like to think I have a great sense of humor.
I'm a broker for a technology company and I also am an Operations Manager for a Gaming Community!
If anyone here does any PC gaming or has problems with PC's you should contact me and I will do my best to help out!

wleastwood

US Army Retired, Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD)
Reaction score
New to the forum, Retired Army EOD. Interests are hunting and shooting. My newest toys are a Benelli R1 in .270 WSM and a Tikka T3 Hunter in 30.06. I am looking for an outdoor range with ranges of at least 200 yrds, so any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

Woody

doug-ca

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looking for some good info on the Browning BLR 30.06. Daughter wants to start hunting in Montana. Tough lady! Two 10 month periods as a wildlife biologist in the jungle mountains in PNG. what are the good and bad things about this rifle. And does it matter if it was not made in Belgium?

Latest posts

Top Bottom